CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, November 30, 2003

saturday was a fucked up day. i swear.

came back last night around 4plus and my bro wasnt slping. and got a major scolding. whatever.

i swear there's something wrong with the bose set in my room. the alarm was supposed to go off at 8am, ( so that i could go to church?! ) and it didnt!!! so i woke up at around 3plus.. sorry hazel!!!!!!!

work starts tomorrow. my bro knows the supervisor there.. wayne. so does leong. and everyone's like.. "oh so you're gonna work with wayne.." and im like.. "who is wayne?!" never mind.. shall find out tomorrow. apparently i've seen him before.. or so my brother says..

danny is leaving. very soon. fuck. was talking to him just now and he was packing his things.. and like.... the realisation that im not gonna see him for a long time came onto me....... sigh. and he told me he bought more shirts for me in his recent trip. but hell, i dont need those shirts.. all i want is for him to stay in singapore!! ugh.

ive got ugly hair. i wanna bury myself in a hole and never come outta it.

is that what friends are for? you know what? i dont think so. perhaps we always had different perceptions about things.. perhaps we're not even meant to be good friends in the first place. you two totally made me realise many things.

a whole fucking truckload of fucking bullshit. look at my words, bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home